Friday 31 July 2015

I AM GOING TO GUADALAJARA!!

HEY YOU GUYS!

WE DID IT! WE BOOKED A FLIGHT TO GDL!

Thank you for supporting me. God has used you and your generosity to show me that he is Provider and Sustainer. That he is in control. In 10 days around $1000 of donations came in. That is incredible. Thank you.

I will be getting on a plane September 8 and continuing to follow Jesus to Guadalajara for 8 months.

Thank you.

I am still in need of at least $2000 more dollars by the end of August. If you haven't jumped on board this adventure with me, you're invited to whether that's through prayer, or financial support.

There are three ways to give:

1. Contact me on facebook or at allisonschneck7@gmail.com and I will send you a form that you can send with your donation to the EMC conference so that you can get a donation receipt.

2. You can donate online at https://emc440.radiantwebtools.com/donate/ under the campaign Missions Fund with a note to seller that you are making a donation for Allison Schneck.  This form of donation is also recieptable.

3. If you don't want a donation receipt, you can mail your donation to P.O. Box 2232 Fort St. James, BC V0J 1P0

God is already working in Guadalajara. I have an opportunity to work alongside Christ and other dedicated believers in reaching these people. I want to share that experience with you. Keep following this blog for updates, and to be a part of my prayer team, send me an email at allisonschneck7@gmail.com.

Blessings upon blessings, our Lord walks with us!

Statue in Guadalajara. Taken by Brad Schneck, 2012.

1 comment: